Hello November!

Well as time goes extra faster than usual, let's welcome November again *oh no*

Yes, some of us have not really achieve anything yet and to some, the don''t even accomplish their new year resolution. For me,everyday is a new day, new resolution and achievements that needed to accomplish.

So much so, November is the most packed month of the year where i have a lot of things to settle and walhamdulillah, things are clearly to be better.

Had a movie date with Tengku Adibah & Rasyidah. The movie wasn't that great.I guess Diba & Rasyie wasm't afraid so it turned out that I'm not afraid too. All in all, it was a great night. Well spent. I remembered that the last time we went out together was in April or May when i just started the current job.

Next will be my Zoo trip with my besties and to Little India to buy my punjabi dress. I hope i get leave on Friday or at least half day off because my friend is getting engage!!

On Saturday and Sunday, here will be a great wedding that I must attend. Tell you guys more after the event.

So left with 2 weeks of revision, then exams.

My last exam day will be an awesomest thing because I've booked a ticket to a Musical. Something new for me. A good new thing anyways.

Besides, I have 2 engagement/wedding cake to settle. Usually I become excited and exhausted as if I'm the one who getting engaged or wed!

I love to make people happy, that's all. Oh besides that, I'm helping a friend to make surprise for his girlfriend too!Can't wait to surprise her!

Lastly,a big project awaits me but I shall refrain myself of being too happy about it as my exams are nearby and have to really study and struggle to get great marks. Can't wait for the results too! What is this thing I'm talking about? You guys just have to wait till December :)

I don't know how to end this but I'm glad making the right choice and decision.

Hopefully I can be a better muslimah insyaAllah each day.

Ma'asalam!

Comments