Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!

Turned 23 and not proud of it. Thanks to the constant du'as and wishes. I purposely disabled my birtday notification on fb. Most of them didnt knew it but i guess they saw on it on my wall.hehe!

As I was saying, I didnt want to be in Singapore at all. I want to be mia, not to be found somewhere far from Singapore. Even my family members wasnt really aware and i dont really care much about it though. I wanted to e in Cairo, it was my initial plan until my parents didnt allow due to reasons that i am still schooling, need the money, better to go Umrah first before going for holidays and the list goes on and on!

Well, anyways, thanks to my dearly sister like i never had, Nani, she surprised me with a cake and present!yeayyy!heheh

















i seriously love the pictures.heheh
thanks babe!:))

Comments