NUS Tour by Nirannie

So on Monday, I had a personal tour by my dear friend Syahirah Aiman. She's a current student in NUS, major in Business.

I really had a great time with her. Really had a great time in NUS too.

It broaden my perspective as there were quite a lot of foreign students especially the "ang mo". I specially called them ang mo because I'm not so sure whether they are Americans, British, Australian or other parts of the world. Sadly to say, there wasn't been much of male malay students around. Where are the guys? Maybe in Engine School.

UTown was the greatest where the combine hostels and lecture rooms. Great place to hang out with the scenery and wind. It feel like I'm not in Singapore.haha!

Business school was like more to business corporate place. The alumni lounge was great because of the OTTO Massage chair.LOL!

Meet new friends, talking about hosting a muslimah event. Can't wait!!& listen to the lovey stories about them going abroad.Iran, Vietnam,Qatar, Dubai, Paris, London. nicest things, wishing that i can see it with my own eyes.Making friends with them and all.sending presents and cards.damn,i want to do that too!

Most of all, I really regretted that I didnt study well to get through but alhamdulillah it was a great journey. NUS isn't everything. It's just a leaping stone.

Comments