Ta'aruf// Introduction

Hi everyone. It's been nice to know that most of my readers from all over the world reading my blog again and again. heehee. I feel so touched that you still keep on reading about my rants and babblers. I think I didn't really introduce myself in my previous blogs.

My name is Hafizah. I'm 23 this year, turning 24 next month. It feels like I wasted most of my youth time doing...i don't really know what i did and yes, i'm single. Not yet engaged nor attached. I just finished my Diploma in Management Studies in SIM. I survived A levels. Currently looking for job. I don't know what the future may lay on me but I'm happy I am making people a reason to have a smile on their faces. I'm living in Singapore. Not really fun because it is a town country, no villages, not much of scenery coz mostly are man-made parks and recreational parks that are mostly profit maximization such as the USS (Universal Studio Singapore), the Gardens By the Bay, the new aquarium at The Bay and the 2 pandas that Singapore loan from China. 

I'm the eldest and the only girl in the family. I have 4 baby brothers (not really babies but they are younger than me and always be my babies :p). If you really read through my posts and/or do follow up with my rants, you will know how pressured I am before but now, I guess things get better. My parents are the best parents I have. Sometimes they are being unrealistic for me that is but they brought me up well. I sometimes feel so blessed that I was raised to this family and not others. So blessed that I can rationalized whatever that I think that is good for me but my parents hold me back for my own good.

My personality, hmmmmm, that's a hard one because I still trying to find myself. I am a very optimistic, very driven, the always-seem-happy-girl, on the ball, meticulous and a little bit of perfectionist. teehee. My fashion sense is sometimes awkward but I don't mind wearing something that is mismatched or totally off on color coding.

I love sports. In high school, I joined netball, badminton, futsal and Captain's ball. I do outdoor activities too like rock climbing, abseiling and cycling. I enjoy water activities as well such as kayaking, snorkeling and banana boat. Bowling is my faourite past time especially chilling out with friends.

I love cooking but I love baking more. Normal and simple dishes are at my finger tips such as Nasi Lemak, Nasi Ayam, Asam Pedas, Soup Fish Ball, Kari Ayam/ Ikan/Daging/Sotong, Sup Daging, Spaghetti Daging/Mushroom (I don't wanna brag futher :p). My favourite bakes are cupcakes and rainbow cake. I feel that baking makes me happy especially the people that eats it and like it. Pancakes are nice too :)

Achievements, not really much. I'm not that bright and I don't really break records but I have a level 1 for rock climbing (a license to belay climbers) I think that's good enough for me. I can't actually think that I would do something and proud of it. Not any, yet.

I do love photography & video editing but to work in that industry is pretty much not my cup of tea. May be free lance but not a 5 year working environment kind of thing.

My goals for next year?

Hmmmm. Last year, I pledged myself to travel as much as possible and I did. This coming year I want more. Travelling and exploring the world. My travel destination for next year will be Kinabalu, Penang, Phuket, Bandung, Perth, Melbourne, Cebu & Middle East Tour insyaAllah bi iznillah.
Other than travel, I want to land on a job that I can commit for 5 years, stay happy with the job, contributing back to the society and giving me the chance to travel.

Well, that sums up about me. How about you? Leave me comments below :)

Comments