New Job :)

*blowing dust away*

Hey guys! It's been ages since I've updated anything here and the last post was damn random and didn't had any depth, input or so called a no brainier video for that matter. Thousand apologies. Teehee.

Life was kind of fast forward for me, I had interviews, training on January (which I didn't get to enjoy my birthday and rest from my hard work studying to finish up my diploma) and was deployed at the end of January itself. I didn't planned out for all this. I t was purely intuition came from the heart that "oh i should apply this job, may be I can get myself in to become a teacher one fine day". I always believe that Allah will grant your wishes as he wants, whether it is fast, later or something better. I got some wishes granted and this is one of it. Allah planted an intention that he wanted us to be guided and best for us. Alhamdulillah, I got the job. It wasn't my dream job and it didn't make me go wow or feel belonged but at least my reporting officer isn't a pain in the ass or colleagues who plant their plots to make me suffer.

Perks of working in a school: 1) Cheap food
                                             2) Near to house
                                             3) Great AEDs
                                             4) Get to enjoy school holidays

My workstation is not as great as it is because it was situated opposite the toilet and the pantry is just at my back.
The messiness is because my boss thinks that its too dangerous to have a clean desk.HAHA.
It's 1 week holidays for the primary & secondary school students and I only need to report for 2 days. But that 2 days had bore me to death and I was so relief that I have to go for 3 days first aid course. I was damn happy that I have to be away from work. *i don't have my job, I just hate that I don't have anything to do and had to look happy in front of the teachers. pfftt*

And a great colleague of mine drew me this pretty drawing :)

My look a like

I need to start relax myself and have fun with my friends. I was quite tense since the beginning of the year teaching Al.i.v.e course over the weekends which means I'm working 7 days a week! But i can't wait to end this term 2 and i feel like dropping my tweens (primary 3) class because its too tiring and demanding. I can't take them anymore. Am too tired to handle them and the office politics just makes my head spins. Am too tired to even care about all this seriously.

Any who, gotta catch up my sleep and will continue it soon. Toodles!!

Comments