Vas Happening?

Hello bloggers!

April is going to be the best thing ever! There's so many things that I need to share with you readers.

I'm going to....
yes, I'm going holiday soon both in June and December insyaAllah bi iznillah.

June - To Penang (KL k.i.v.)
December - To Egypt/Jerusalem

Penang will be a nice place to go for a short trip and I'm going with my brothers so I don't think I have any problems with that. May be gonna ask my parents if they also wanna tag along. Planning all done. Just to confirm the hotels and flights that we gonna travel.

Budget for Penang is around $200/ RM480 (excluding flight). Wee.

KL is an option because my friend is staying there and I would love to go over to her place and go to wondermilk or even iCity too. Can't wait to plan this out but the only thing that is pulling me back is when? I'm planning to take 2 leaves on June and the rest will be on December but there's so much things taking part in June like my graduation!

Budget for KL would be a little higher because of the things that I wanna do and the expenses. May be around $300/ RM720 (exclude flight and hotel)

Finally gonna have a graduation ceremony after for so long. It's going to be on June 21st, what should i wear? Something traditional or dress? Or skirts? hehehe.

Egypt & Jerusalem will cost me a bomb because of the flights and the places that I wanna go. Flight just takes up around $1100. Accommodation, transport and food would be no problem for me as I gonna stay in my friend's place. I'm gonna spend on shopping and food (outside) around budgeted of $2000 (around USD 1630). Quite a lot right? How I wish USD and SGD are not that much of difference. Can you imagine what shall I buy with that kinda money :p

Other than that, there is back to back, fully packed weekends that I am looking forward to. First of is Safinah Talk 17. I really love Ustaz Mizi & Ustaz Fizar convey the speech which make me moved. Ustaz Noor Deros however wasn't that much as he potrayed it a manner like a syarahan or sermon. For me, this is a talk or seminar. Hmmm, may be different people have different way to deliver their speech/ preach.

This week is gonna be awesome! My mom didn't allow at first but it seems that now she's ok with it. haha!! Can't revealed it here, I'm scared that the secret is gonna be out sooner than I thought of. teehee.

Next week is either I have a cluster meeting playing bowling or I'm going to the kids explorer together with the MIQ Asatizah. The Sunday will be slack, may be do some updating of the students' record book :O

Oh and my girls gonna have a Sunday workout day together doing all sorts of workout. Hopefully I am up for it! Last week I had rock climbing with my bestie and brother. It was quite fun after for so long (2 years to be exact) I did not climb the wall. It was definitely a great satisfaction.  

That's all for now. Until we meet again.
xoxo


Comments