Surprise cum staycation


One of the best surprise bachelorette party cum staycation ever for my dearest cousin, Masyithah Saad! Enjoy the video!



It's so funny that I laughed each time I watch it! Haha! Kudos my cousin Kyna for the pictures and editting!

More pictures to describe the situation. teehee

Before the surprise



Team A: The last minute preparation team


The surprise














I baked the red velvet cake, cream puff and cookies. I bought the french macaroons from Bisous A Toi. Delish!



She's getting married on 18th May and we gonna be so excited!!

but the down side, my ex bf will be there *a loud long sigh* oh wells, I've moved on. Having to see him for the whole day will be so awkward but I couldn't care less. I need to slim down so I can look and be better! Oh it's not because of him that I need to slim down, don't get me wrong. I purchased a tailor-made dress from Malaysia and I hope that I can look fabulous in it! I'll show you once it arrives! I've yet to buy a shawl. I was thinking of cheap shawls coz I have bunch of accessories to match with.

I've just received my graduation letter. it will be on 21st of June!Weeee~ I shall wear the same dress for my graduation and gonna have some photoshoot. hoping that my brother will have the time to entertain me. HAHAHA!

For now, I'm planning for a great holiday in June!to Krabi we go! G6 without kina & taufiq but in additional, my brother aiman :) I so cannot wait for the holidays. I'll blog about the preparations, what are the things to look out for and simple tips for those who are going Krabi backpacking style.

oh yes, OOTD for that day



Shawl: from Geylang around $5
Beige Blazer: from Montifs $15
White long peplum: from Cotton On $5 (I go it on sale, original price $29.90)
Accessories: bracelet from Chomel $29.90 and ring from Chomel $15
Camera: Lumix gf3 (kyna's)

till then
xoxo~

Comments