Phuket, here we go!


Yes, we are going Phuket tomorrow!! My brothers Sam & Aiman together with my cousin Mas. no more G6 this year. huhu.

So what's the preparation or itinerary like?

We are going for 4 days 3 nights, taking budget airlines.
For departure to Phuket, we are taking
AirAsia and departure for Singapore will be
Jetstar. Why different carriers? Well, we wanted a cheap deal so we did that :p and besides, it's my first time on plane (after donkey years,hahah) so I'm a little bit excited + scared at the same time.







We gonna depart to Phuket at 13:45, kinda late for some but I pity my cousin coz she had to travel so far to the east in the wee hours of the morning. We will depart for Singapore at 18:30 (Phuket time) and reach Singapore around 21:45.

We didn't engage any tours or deals that they have coz we just want to be adventurous!But we did some plannings on what we are going to do over there.

Day 1: Check-in hotel + sunset horse riding (booked)
Day 2: Island hopping, snorkeling (booked & deposited)
Day 3: White water rafting, ATV & elephant riding (still not sure yet)
Day 4: Parasailing/Jetski + Shopping + depart for Singapore

Our holiday is totally on budget. We purchased the flights under Skyscanner, the cheapest deal of flights (planning to purchase another tix soon) and that explains the 2 different airplane carriers.

For hotel, we booked under Agoda, the best deals and good details (reviews and all). We kinda booked the "wrong" hotel because it got bad reviews and all but we will just have to see it to believe it right? Why we choose Baramee Rosrtel compared to others? The thing is that my brother wants it to be away from the night life and chaotic Patong beach so we choose it here, around 20 minutes walk. But the great deal is that it is near to the mosque which definitely indicates a lot of halal food nearby, Alhamdulillah.

For the other activity, we do normal sourcing out from Google and read bloggers' opinions and experience through out their stay. I bumped into good bloggers such as Fashionista's Antics, Aziz Laikar and others are from tripadvisor. I shall list down all the foods (& pictures too) when I'm back. Promise!

And for the epic holiday, we bought GoPro for filming and video/phototaking underwater with the fishes nad corals.yeay to us!

I can't wait to for tomorrow!! All set and well packed!I packed quite light though, just bringing 1 back pack and 1 sling bag for passport and wallet.

I shall blog the reviews and photos (definitely) when I'm back! :DD

Comments