Post Vacation Mood

New holiday plans
So, post vacation mood is to plan new holidays next year. I am so thrilled and excited for next year as there are more holidays that I can go (because of the increase of annual leaves. yeayy!)

Next stop will be Egypt for end of year trip and the list goes on for next years. Mostly are just plans but Perhentian Island is a must to go. I want to go to another side of Perhentian with beautiful scenery and all. Also to top it up, I want to treat my family to a cheap and relaxing beach themed holiday :)

By wanting and planning all these holidays means more cash and more cash means that I need to change job. Most probably mid of next year if possible.

Oh and yes, I ended my holiday with a staycation with friends at (Meritus)Marina Mandarin  Superbly awesome place with good company, we really enjoyed our stay there plus it is a grad day photoshoot for me. Thank you Hajar and Amany for the fun and laughter! :D






































Comments