1 month and 3 days to go!

Yes, that's my countdown and it is scary as hell.

I have so many tasks to do and yet I have to wait till the last minute to do all the preparations coz my block leave only starts on 16th December to 25th December :O

My list is getting more and more and I've just pushed my panic button :O

Firstly, I need to get things done for Zuliana's wedding. 
  1. bridesmaid corsage 
  2. props for outdoor wedding photo shoot.
Bridesmaid corsage has been cleared since I've remembered that Rasyidah told me that her friend is doing bouquets so I just selamba cicak ask her if she can do corsage for us and luckily she can. Is just that she have yet to reply where and when to collect and deposit as well. Hopefully she didn't forget about it! 11 days and counting!!Oh her name is Ain btw and this is the bouquet she do for Rasyidah.

Oh so pweetyyyyyyy!!!
Props for outdoor, well to tell you the truth, I've thought of DIY but I don't have enough time to design and print and cut all by myself due to my engagement preparations. While I'm doing some updates for my Kahwin List, I bumped into this beautiful vendor called FromFran,WithLove which can provide us the templates and printing!!weeeee~ I'm waiting for their reply and hopefully the can do it for me. I will do the "I'll give you money" meme!hahahha. that's how desperate I am.

Budget, budget, budget!

I have a very tight budget right now. I've bought my kain and shawl for engagement ceremony, now I can handle other stuffs. BUT I kinda forget that I'm going to Hong Kong and need to save money for that too.

My balance budget that I need to buy stuff are:
  1. Dulang hantaran (5 Pieces)
  2. Decoration for dulang (fabric flowers, ribbons)
  3. Chocolates, books, fruits
  4. Plastic cups, paper plates, serviettes, plastic containers/bags for bungkus
Those are the stuff to buy. I want to give myself a treat by dropping by to Spa by Norfasarie with my mom, urut+lulur+ginger wrap and facial. Oh yes, do manicure and pedicure so that it will look pretty later when I want to take picture of sarung cincin *mentel*
Got henna service from my best friend Amany.yeayyy!! henna party u guiseeeee! I've yet to decide the patterns but I will keep it simple.

Okay lah, happily plan here and there, I kinda neglect my badan yg gemuk gedempol ni. I don't run anymore coz 1) I'm lazy 2) No results. So, am gonna get my slimming pill from the doctor at Hougang (I shall do a review for that soon coz I've ever went there donkey years ago, konon tunjuk terror but gemok balik kan). But the good thing about this pill is that you exercise a bit also can see results. good kan!ape lagi kalau aku yg desperate nak kurus?with gym in school summore?hahah.

Oh btw, I forgot to tell you that my engagement dress will not be simple. I kinda regret that I didn't opt for the simpler one but it is too gorgeous!!!Can't wait for my mom to potong kain n sew it for me :)) That's the bestest part of it, my mom gonna sew my engagement dress *tears of joy*

Yesterday, I did a makeup trail but mom said it's too extra and thick. 

Yup, gonna wear that tudung

She asked me to do something subtle and so I was thinking of something like this:





minimal, simple is the most important thing in life. He is a simple guy and I wish to be the same :)

For now, I'll be like staring at excel sheets and DBS app every single week to confirm that I have enough cash for the week (I'm that crazy) coz I need to budget for my Hong Kong trip as well. I shall blog about Hong Kong pre departure and all the dramaz soon!!

Comments