a bliss in disguise

Alhamdulillah, summa alhamdulillah, summa alhamdulillah.

I can't thank Him enough for the bestest things that happen in my life especially having my other half with me. I am definitely happy with everything that is going on right now. dates are being set and we just waiting patiently for it insyaAllah. preparations will be made soon after.

Everything happen so quickly and perfectly that it seems dreamy for me. I love him as much as I could because he completes me.

The family came merisik on 10 November, meminang will be on 23 November and insyaAllah my engagement date will be on 29 December *excited*. Everything seems so slow now that it feels that the dates are so far away. 

Only Allah knows what's inside my heart right now. At the same time, I kinda feel sad for that someone coz he had to deal this on his own. I wish you the best of luck in life and may you find someone who is the same thinking and lifestyle as you are. I don't feel guilty coz I know I wasn't at wrong nor I feel kesian or teragak2 about the overwhelming decision. Coz I have my great man here with me, why should I want to rest at second best where I have my best,right? So, note to ladies out there, don't settle for second best, YOU deserve better! But don't go around yaya papaya lah. Be modest, stay humble don't back bite each other, it will only portray who you are.

Aside from that, what I need to prepare:
  • Baju Kurung need to send for tailoring
  • Dulang hantaran to buy/rent
  • Presents for hantaran itself
  • Go for manicure/pedicure, facial at Spa Norfasarie (I have so much of block leaves, I need it!!)
  • To clean my room
  • Lists of people to invite on my engagement day
:D

and I still owe you my KL trip write up :O
I don't have much time to blog and compose and moving the pictures here and there.hahaha.I'll get it done by tonight insyaAllah.

Comments