Forever & More

I've never been this happy before all my life. What makes my heart yearn for him is his characteristics. I was caught off guard and didn't expect much but.....it in came perfectly & smoothly. Allah always plans good things to his servants and if you put trust in Him, InsyaAllah he will be my future Imam here and Jannah.

He is the sweetest thing ever happen in life. He asked me whether we can get to know each other and I said yes. Little did I know, he's the guy who swept my feet and makes my life full of rainbows and butterflies :DD

Needless to say, he is my other half. My parents have seen him, they liked him. I met his mom, his mom likes me and his family will be coming tomorrow!!!!!!It's nothing official, it's merisik + kenal-kenal. We will be discussing about our future, about engagement dates, about dulangs, about hantarans, about marriage date, about SO MANY THINGS!!!!am so happy I wanna cry!!

How I met him?

We met few times only to know that he had his eyes on me. He's quite new in our board of meeting *chey, mcm paham* I didn't mentel2 look at him, I wasn't looking at him even. Takde perasaan at all.hahaha. I teased him quite often coz his quiet. So on the faithful day, 21 October 2013. He asked me over whatsapp whether I got a Facebook. Little did I know he wanted t show to his mom the whole photo albums in Facebook and his mom liked me. On the other hand, I pon nak lawan tokey, I searched his picture on Facebook and showed to my parents. They also loved it!!

So, who is this guy? What so special about him?

His name is Azmi, a CCPE in Tampines Primary School. He's my one and only :)

We are planning to get engage on MY birthday!!!!yeayynesss!!!!I can't wait!!Gonna get my baju kurung emerald silver tenunan done!Nak beli barang2 dulang and all. I can't imagine!!It feels like a dream and I can't get enough of it. He's my all.

Mom said we look alike :))

Comments