Ideas,ideas,ideas

My brain just stop working especially about creative thinking and making nice and cute stuff which I REALLY need it by the end of the year but I guess everything just jammed up lah kan. I can't work under pressure and I so can't think of anything.

Luckily in the past, I've read about a lot of BTB blogs that can really inspire me especially the Malaysians ones. I envy the effort and resources that they have and I tell you, they can have a jolly good well of DIY stuffs whereas we are the uncreative and all DIY stuffs are expensive (to compare the MYR currency).

Toko Warisan in Joo Chiat, Geylang sell stuffs that are cheap!!!the dulang hantaran, deco, even glue gun is cheap. I shall do shopping there soon. I've list down all the stuffs that I wanted to do/buy so I can remember. The thing is, my parents want to go down to JB to do a recce at Angsana coz the stuffs there are super damn cheap. I rest my case that I have to go there with them during my long break.

Besides that, I have to say my thanks to kahwin khronicles because she is a very detailed person and willing to share most of the wedding stuff there. Most BTBs are a bit calculative coz they think that they have made those effort, why should they share it kinda attitude. I somehow understands it coz like we susah payah search high and low, you just ask what u want n bam, u get it.cmmon lah, a bit effort lah.

Other than her blog, I'm a fan of Aisha Amin and Maria Elena because of their attitude and how they bring about their character and style. I love her DIYs too!! But sadly most of the DIYs has been removed it. The other diva on DIY is definitely Intan Norazam. She's the queen of all DIYs from her veil, headscarf, bouquet and ring to dulang hantaran and invitation cards.

Tapi kannnnn, bile nak buat all these things!!!:O

I'm just tired and fatigue especially little red riding hood is paying her visit. I want to pengsan already can?

That's why I need a list of things to buy, budget and deadline. I'm very anal to that extend maybe because I've been living with excel sheets the entire working life. I find that I can see things better and clearer way rather than being cluttered. So here goes:

The List

My close knitted family

If you look closely, my close family members are quite huge coz of marriage and kids. But they are still close lah in a sense that they are my cousins and we are very close to each other.

Oh and the list is just some things that I needed to get and some, we are still figuring out where, when and how to get the things. Or maybe I'm gonna rent it from my cousin ke hape.

For now, I'm financially stabled alhmadulillah. My full time salary straight to my "wedding" account. The other sidelines will be my daily expenses, my parents moolah and my "honeymoon" account. weeeee~ Am so gonna save up for my big honeymoon and small honeymoon for my love.



Comments