in the midst of preparing

Alhamdulillah, everything just falls into place. School's over, PTC's over, graduation is over. and now I can focus on something better, meminang!!!Ok, there's nothing much on meminang. more onto my engagement date that is.

I've window shopped with my mom yesterday and we somehow get the rough idea on what things that we want to prepare. from THE ring, dulang, colour theme and my engagement dress all.hehehhe. now I find a perfect video for my engagement makeup. thanks to Michelle Phan *bow*

So here's the video!!



I shall show you my picture when I've already tried it out.hehehe

This is today's makeup. Very subtle, I want to look something like this but more dramatic.hahha. I need to improve on my eyebrows really.teruk betul aku ni lah.hahah

 Media preview

and thanks to her, now I know how to walk properly with heels!!!hahahha!



yeayyy!!

till then.xoxo

Comments