Post-wedding activities

Post wedding activities of my friend's wedding it shall be. Remember that I blogged about the props for outdoor wedding photo shoot and the corsage. It was a fair deal, sometimes we do much for others but ended up not satisfying (or may be I lose it all). So yes, the props are nicely done and the FromFranWithLove is so awesome. The service is the best when she said she wanted to send the props to me at my friend's majlis instead coz she kesiankan me I cabbed to her place in Woodlands then had to cabbed back to Yishun, like banyak kerja gitu. Thanks Hana for the props. I really love it. Sad part is, we barely use it for outdoor photoshoot. The guys are being the awkward bunch of grooms man ever and we are the kecoh ones on our own world. Oh before I show you the pictures, let me show you my friend's pictures okay?







ok cukup2 jelah. I was the one who introduced them to the photographer. His name is Nuruddyn and you can follow him on instagram and fb if you love his awesome pictures and to get updates on bookings and packages prices. I might not get him for my wedding as he's slots are almost fully booked and I am still have yet to decide my wedding date T_T (that's gonna be a separate story all together).

We manage to get this much of using of the props.huhu.




The corsage, hmmmm. Because it is fresh flowers and very fragile, the flower only made entrance for few hours till it shatters to pieces after so. But I love the corsage so much because it is nice and beautiful (and fresh). Thanks Ain for making lovely corsage for me!



There's so much drama nearing her majlis. My hands were tight but I've had to fulfill my promise and so I searched for people who can do corsage. Little did I know, last minute her mom said she will do it for us and I was like :O I don't know what to do because I've contacted Ain earlier. I always have a tiniest things of kesian because I myself is in business line and I understand how frustrations will come along. That's one. Another thing came up when I saw the bride herself tweeted that she's doing printing props at work and cut everything and I was like, what are you doing? I'm handling this and I've ordered it from someone. Luckily she didn't do that much when I asked her and told her I'm doing it. She's like relek kangkung and said that she want to do it. I dah panic and told her to stop, let me handle it. Thank God she stopped. All in all it was tiring 2 days of back to back and (actually I had very tired weeks and after her wedding I had to pack my bags and say hi to Hong Kong, mcm aku yg pergi honeymoon gitu) good thing everything went smoothly without major glitches. Alhamdulillah.

That's all for now and I will update about my Hong Kong trip and.........heheehhe. Till then, you know you love me, xoxo.

Comments