Happy New Year - a 13 days later // Engagement, the overview

The title speaks all. hahah. i am at the most busy period of all time. running around with secondary ones are pretty nasty especially regarding their CCAs. Alas, happy new year to all!! If you are a constant reader of my blog, there's like a thousand and one colours and spectrum of life that I had faced throughout these years and alhamdulillah I ended my 2013 with a good note, with a bling of course!




these are pictures that available on instagram. I don't wish to publish any others, let it be my love story between our families.

Alhamdulillah everything went well even though there's glitches here and there. phewww. luckily am not a bridezilla- yet. i kept my cool.

What I've prepared:

Dress : mom sew for me
shawl: geylang
hairband: lovisa
bouquets: ain and azmi
dulangs: bought at toko warisan and flowers at joo chiat florist level 1, DIY

it was a simple yet complicated with the details and not much hand to help :( was so happy that the next day i went to work with a bling!now im 15 days of someone's fiancee!!Am definitely happy of having his as the love of my life!there's so much happy things and he's such a great and awesome guy. really take cares of my feelings and everything.

can't wait for our wedding dear!hehehhe

you know you love me,

xoxo

Comments