Wedding preps!

Yes wedding preps is a pain! Recce, called, emailed, fix date, deposit- you named it! The scary part is that one of my favourite bridal is fully booked for the whole of August. Now, waiting game for the another 2 more. huhu.

I've called CCs that I am very interested and was negotiating with my parents whether we still wanna go for CC for else where. I've yet to get quotations from other venues but here's to the CCs that I am keen off. I'll update ones I have the details :)

And I have THE wedding checklist done!!! yeayyy! it's just a rough idea on what I may have for my wedding.

You can download both spreadsheets and create your own. Hope it helps!

Other than that, let's read something useful for those who are getting married, like myself. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:41 am

    hello hello fellow BTB! whens ur wedding can share? :) i chanced upon ur blog while googling :P

    Shahirah for myweddreams.wordpress.com here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BTB Shahirah!! InsyaAllah August next year :) is yours next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:58 am

      Mine’s October this yr! 8 more months to go niii! D:

      Delete
    2. wow!!that's great isn't it?hehehe. I wish you well dear, insyaAllah everything is gonna be alright :))

      Delete

Post a Comment