Savings

I was supposed to clear my HK trip blogpost but it still sits at the draft for weeks. I wrote half way through and I really wanted to post it but due to no pictures T_T, I had to wait for a little while coz I saved my pictures in my work lappy. And I was MC last 2 weeks due to sprain of my toe which I thought it was toe dislocation.
Alhamdulillah, nothing serious but I wasted $100 worth of my savings (CGH charged a flat rate of $100 for A&E, fyi).

Speaking of savings my fiance and I had a big problem of savings. Him was the worst because he is staying with his mom and he had to take care of her and pay all the expenses on his own (house utilities, SP bills, handphone and internet bills, food and transportation, emergency cases, yada yada) and therefore he had so little to save which I kinda pity him. And he has to save everything on his own since there is no one to actually help him financially. He had to save a lot more than me and do everything on his own :((

For my side, mom and dad helped to sponsor food (YES, its the biggest SUM of money to spend to the caterers)  and clothes for the relatives. For me, I try to make things easier for him by taking some loads from him which also don't do justice to him. I save much from so many jobs I've taken and now the list of expenses is getting longer and longer as I try to cut down more. It's like hydra head, you cut 1 head and it will grow two heads :/ and besides that, I need to save up for 2 upcoming holidays, 1 for myself with my friends in May and 1 with family to Langkawi.

Everything seems impossible now. Moving forward to the next phase is harder than I thought. I can't move alone, I have to bring him too which I can't. Only time can tell. Mom said that she gave him till May to figure things out, to figure when he wants to have the reception.

People would be happy when they are engaged, for me, it's just a playing of riddling game, to know when the official date is.

Marriage don't seem easy for us, for some, its just seem easy for them. As if money grow from trees :/

Comments