OCBC Frank card // VideoSmith

Heyyy

I was supposed to update you guys regarding the OCBC Frank card I'm using right? Guess what? I langkah kanan, my company is asking us to join OCBC bank to bank in our salary, faster and more interest. So ape lagi, I don't need to create a new one and just get over and done with it. heheh.

What so special is that if I over spent it, it will prompt me by SMS and/or email (you have to opt for it first on ibanking). Other than that, you can do the auto deposit, whereby you can actually save a certain amount every month at certain date that you preferred over the number of years you want. So the money will be untouched and you can have it withdrawn by the end of the period. I'm doing it coz I'm a very big spender. I can't manage my money if I see one. huhu.

Lawa kan card kite!!! Hehehe

So yeah, that's done.

Another thing is that we got VideoSmith for our videographer and you know how awesome they are!!heheh. very friendly people and they can see what we want and they want to produce too. I just love everything from them. too cute and too hip. They don't use cliche songs and they have bought the licensing (which is very important to me as I want everything that we do is halal and mendapat keredhaan Allah). Bravo to you guys! Here are some of the snapshots from instagram. or can catch them at Vimeo. Enjoyzzz :)





and most of all, my fav!!!!!hehehe.





Comments