Bridal punye pasal

Heyyyy guyssss. so last2 Saturday, my fiance and I went to A Royal Affair Wedding and Bridal Showcase kasi my makji aka AzuraHan @ Our Midas Touch the support and we kinda like the package and sign up for it!!! weeee~~
Shall not pour more details to it coz I know that I can trust her and mostly ape yang I nak. I didn't recce about this, never compared prices with anyone but yeah, we signed, sealed and just waiting it to be delivered. I like the dulang hantaran and bunga rampai. Am so in love with it sangat2. You can visit their FB for more pictures and choices. I roughly chose what we wanted and alhamdulillah all  are well. I love showcases coz most of the time they will have new things exclusively for the day and definitely I will grab the opportunity lah kan. I chose bridal room set up, 8 dulang hantaran and 40 bunga rampai for the price of $950!!!!! cheap or whattt!!! I love it!!

Now my most pening kepala series of looking for the right and perfect dresses for our day is so hectic. I dont know which one to choose and I dont know what type of clothes I want. Buttttttttttttttttttttttt, in the mean time, let's book this slot and see what they offer. Peti Solek TBR having their comeback after Jentayu Gallery which I missed and my cousin keeps on pestering me to book them. HAHAH. Coz the last time, I went to Batam with my cousins for massage and hair treatment which I ditched the showcase. Now, we'll see what we gonna have soon :))



So what are we waiting forrr??? Let's book a slot and see what they offer~

For now, the choices has narrowed down to Peti Solek, Versari Ade and Ishq by Nora Zee. My appointment with Ishq will be in June, so will see if le tunang wants which baju that he likes.

So far, I've settled most of the big barang for bookings:
  • Reception & deco: Nurie Catering
  • Photographer: Bliss Photography
  • Videogapher: VideoSmith
  • Room deco, dulang hataran, bunga rampai: Our Midas Touch
  • Decided a place for photoshoot: Bidadari Park
  • Booking of henna: Amany (my friend)
  • Booking of PA system (my cousin)


Im left with:
  1. Bridal outfit and make-up (I pay)
  2. Bedroom set furniture (I pay)
  3. Wedding Cards (mom's paying)
  4. Booking of venue (bawah kolong & masjid, mom pays)
  5. Booking of kadi (He pays)
  6. Buying kain-kain for my relatives (mom's paying it)
  7. Buying kain for nikah outifit for tailoring
  8. Wedding shoes (I pay)
  9. Design of signages (free)
  10. Dresses for my bridesmaid, corsage/hairbands
  11. Booking of honeymoon trip (co-share)
  12. barang2 dulang(I pay)
  13. marriage course (I dah book under kasihsejati by SuchiSuccess near my house, at masjid alkaff. tgh tunggu call je.heheh)
My left-to-do list is longer than I thought but some of the things are free, so I don't really mind that.hehehe

**UPDATED**

I went to Peti Solek and they are the nicest people ever. Is just that they are not within our range of budget so we had to strike them out of the list. I wasn't really at budget constrain, is just that I don't want to spend money unnecessarily, that's all. So we went to Ishq By Nora Zee on 4th of June and the result wasn't satisfying. We like what we look but the packages just got us stuck on deciding it. We can't decide and we had close the case. Now we are just waiting for our appointment with VA on 27th June and will see how it goes. Wish me luck guiseeee!!!

Comments

  1. Hi hafizah.

    Do you mind sharing with me the bridal company yang you had problem with?

    Noshynaia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nadirah,

      Thanks for reading my humble blog! I've sent the email :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Hafizah,

    Do you mind sharing the details / quotation for VA ..? :)

    fiezaelvira@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!

      Thanks for dropping by my humble blog. I've emailed you the details.


      Happy planning!
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11:02 pm

      Do u mind sharing Nurie catering contact? email me at nooreen.rahim@yahoo.com.sg Thanks!!!

      Delete
    3. HI! I wanted to blog about my caterer to as I've signed and deposited with them But I'll email you nonetheless.

      Delete

Post a Comment