Nautical Wedding

I LOVE THEIR WEDDING RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS I'M EXAGGERATING MUCH BUT HEYYYY, THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL BUT i must warned you, this is only for the rich who owns this resort/villa.

Let the pictures awe you with craziness. HAHA!






















AWESOME KANNNN???!!! How I wish I can have this kinda wedding with a gerek and sporting lompat kat dalam pool but knowing my mom and relatives, I sure kene hampok or never in a million years that it would happen. I really love the bride and groom for being comfortable with each other, can do crazy stuff together and don't care about being silly and selekeh towards each other. I find that these kinda relationships are sacred and they will last long in relationships. For those yang stuck up and put a big poise or step cantik and manja all the time skali dah kahwin baru tau belang kinda thing makes your husband mengucap, istighfar beribu kali and double check with you again whether you have an evil twin or something coz he didn't sign up to get married to someone so different. But still, dah kahwin cannot say nak cerai the next day what. They have to stick things through no matter what happens.

I'm comfortable with A very much and being manja all the time with him coz I'm the eldest, selalu tak dpt manja with anyone else because I'm the big sister who takes care of the little brothers. But he is the abang-abang sort of guy so I also have to grow up. Marriage is also about being mature in life because of new phase and more responsibilities in life.

Comments