Batam Retreat

Hey ladies!!!! So this is how we look like when we were all excited to go Batam!! It was awesome coz we went for massage and scrub and had our A&W crave satisfied and last but not least, shiok on the ferry that we make it to become like our private boats.hahahha!


Tempted to buy iPhone 5s as the picture is super nice and makes us look pretty!!

While waiting for fooooddd, let's take a selfie

Crave satisfied!




 

I am gonna recommend you the cheapest and most nice massages and scrub available, I did hair treatment too! Can't wait to do my bridal massages here too!

How to get there

The price in RP. I told you is cheap!! They suggest me to take the Mandi Aromatic Dewi but we told them we gonna take the basic one consist of massage, scrub and sauna which cost us 200k rupiahs only!!! It's about $22 for all that!

You need to make appointment before going to avoid dissapointments

We went there walked in and I kinda like the place and the layout. The rooms are designed in cool way and I just love how they pamper us. My cousins and I really love it!!!

After that we felt very hungry thus we ordered the special drink, alpukat! and some dimsums that my cousin craved for. We had these at the ferry terminal before going on board.


Im coming home!
So yeah after we board the ferry, it's camwhoring time!!! Yeah, we kinda don't care about others and just take gazillion pictures in and on top of the deck. It was the best experience ever!!























 











The real deal starts now!











 















I had my panoramic view. so awesome!!!




















































 
















Awesome sunset i tell ya!!!









Singapore's massage parlors are non comparative as Englot!!! Should try, they still carry Martha Tilar stuff so you can pamper yourself with tender loving care! If you are first timer like me, go for the basic one. If you want to do for bridal, they can do it for you. Cheap and good service is the way to go!

Comments