Day 3 & 4 in Hong Kong!

After for so long since I'm updating about Hong Kong, I guess I just have free time to update my blog about my Hong Kong trip. Gosh! It's been like half a year already and I just going on to the next day. Fizah so terok lah u!!

Okay so our 3rd and 4th day was just spending time in mainland Hong Kong. We woke up early to go to Ocean Park!!!One of my most anticipating place to go because it is a theme park + other animal parks esp Panda!!the pandas are so cuteeee mintak kene romos!!hehehe. FYI, I'm one of those who are rollercoaster junkie so you just have to understand that part.heheheh

We went there are the park is located on top of hills/mountains. How to go there? You can take the train and alight at admiralty station (red and blue line) You can purchase the tickets at the 7 eleven outside the train station which cost HK $130 to skip ze queue. Some of the people advised me to wear thick clothing because of the coldness but alhamdulillah it wasn't as cold as I thought even though there was showers at certain point of time. Please be prepared to brace the long queues if you are going during peak season as China citizen will storm in Hong Kong for the not so cold weather and conquer all the rides. hahah!

Okay, less talk and more pictures shall we?






































And so we went shopping after ocean park because we were damn hungry! Ocean park halal food was sold out at 5pm and we were famished! We make our way to nathan road after googling "halal food in hongkong" and they give long list of items.hahaha

Then we head shopping. Ni photoshoot je, not our shooping bags :p















So the next day is moving day where we go wove out from our pretty and cool Eaton Hotel to the Novotel hotel. wohoooo!! okay so we packed our bags and waiting for taxi. In the meantime, saw Kina's friend and her handsome brother and they were kinda lost to make their way to the Islamic Centre which we just went *see pictures below, yummy dimsums and it's freaking cheapp*. While they gave me the map (i'm only one who can read maps, please bring me along for your holiday trips if you can't read maps :p), her brother took my picture and her sister. Konon mcm style gitu kan.hahaha.






I asked her to take my picture and she did a selfie -.-"



Classrooms in mosque are quite similarly like in Singapore

Cool or what?!


Come to mama oh dimsum

Dimsums for breakfast. Only served during breakfast, so have to come early lor.





They will take orders from this sheet but I don't even understand a word!HAAHHA!


So yeah, when we wanted to pay the bill, the cashier asked whether are we from Malaysia. We told him we are from singapore and he keeps on telling that the malaysia tv show came down for filming and he was like so proud that that day, there's quite alot of people from malaysia came and eat there. haha. coincidentally lah unlce.


After which, we went to victoria peak and its freezing cold okay, there's alot of fog and we can't see the sky scraper :( but it was the best experience lah.









Comments