Guestbook?Photobooth? Or something else?

First of all, am so sorry if what I'm gonna say here will hurt or offend you but I kinda find photo booth on a wedding day is too overly used and too last season. It was around since like what? 2011 when my cousin got married. And some of my non-malay friends and colleagues asked me, whats wrong with malay weddings, got props all like funfair/birthday party.meh!

Just recently my A level friend got married and she had a very nice beautiful wedding reception and the best part was the photo booth. we enjoyed it so much as if like the normal instant photo booths in US. She engaged One Eye Click and the pictures are awesome! She paid 1.3K for the service (I guess around 6-7 hours ops) and it's worth it. The 2 men will assist you with arrangements and props and you get 4 pics in one strip. So here's our pictures that he uploaded on the gallery which they will for all his customers. So don't be fret coz he will upload all pictures and you can print it on you own! I love the strip type nevertheless. hehehe



I would go for something like wishing cards. Tu lagi gerek lah I guess.heheheh. but below, there's so polaroid pictures and cute hanging cards!










 

and the best part!!! It's an in-thing in Singapore too. I love you lah snapapictureservs lah







So yeah. walaupun masih ade pictures at the back of the wishing cards, I the idea of the wishing card!!!hehehhe. Oh btw, the cards are $5 per 10 pieces and minimum order is 100 pieces. For me, it's kinda affordable coz dah siap design and cut, tinggal nak letak kasi the guests je to write it. But I'm still thinking of what are other alternatives that I can do.hmmm


Comments