Dress Dress Dress - Baju Nikah (mostly from Fuzana Mokhtaza)

Jatuh hati tahap gaban nye lahhhh









This dress yg Maria Elena wearing is sewn from her cousins. They have a fb and instagram called The Ninas. Too bad it's only in Malaysia.

:DD



This one from google. I can't remember from where but it's so pretty!!!







Liyana Jasmay's wedding dress is fusion of malay traditional and english dress. Atas part is songket putih with silver tenunan and bawah, chiffon/net dress with cancan. lawa kannn!!! This dress is from a designer definitely, Rizman Ruzaini and the awesome photographers are from Mukhriz Latif & Udey Ismail Photography.




Ini pula hasil dari designer Engku Rizal. I love the modern dresses untuk sanding.












So elegant! You can browse the pictures at the bride's blog.





Ni from Zawara. like it more than Poplook's bridesmaid collections because this seems more elegance and higher standard than Poplook's. They are at the same price and I find it that why not just buy Zawara's dress? Zawara ade online shop as well as their own outlet at Johor. Do check it out!


Yang lain kat bawah ni all from Fuzana Mokhtaza. I love her dresses. I pernah beli one of her dresses last time and it's super awesome. Cume I ni cepat naik badan so baju pon dah ketat. huhu.


















I cant get enough of Fuzana Mokhtaza's designs and beautiful dresses. Her dresses are my type and some of it is like Eli Saab's collection which is one of my favourites too! Kalau dah start collecting Eli Saab's pictures dah lah, tak habis pun this blogpost. hahah! I can go on and on and on.

Oh btw, I've yet to settle down my bridal package :( VA is exactly what I need but after much calculation and add-on prices (which is not from the "premium"collection of clothes FYI), we're going to blow a big hole on my pocket. Terrible uh, budget exceeded. Now I just think we just tailor-made all our outfits and I'll take freelance makeup artist. Hmmmm.

My dream dress!!

Comments

  1. wow loving her lace + beadwork. i'm so in love with that teal jubah/maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Very elegant and elaborated. It's the bride's cousin yang jahit and did the beadworks. You can look at their fb & ig and look for The Ninass. Btw, thanks for dropping by my humble blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:54 pm

    nak tanya baju warna pink tu sewa x?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! gambar & baju bukan saya punya tapi if u click at the link that I included, the owner said they discontinued sewakan baju. boleh baca kat blog entry dia http://pelabuhanmimpi.blogspot.sg/2012/09/sticky-post-wedding-rentals-dress-suit.html

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:57 am

    Hai, do u know what is the price range for fuzanamokhtar's bridal dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have the quotation, but I inquired like in July 2014 for 2015 quotation. You may email them again, maybe the have changes in their price. Their reply is stated below:

      "Our custom-made price ranges are as follows:

      Wedding Dress
      Nikah – Starts from RM1800 – RM3800. (Include Veil+Tudung+Material)
      Workmanship only starts from RM 800 (Customer provide the material)

      Reception – Starts from RM2000 – RM4000 (Include veil+tudung+material)
      Workmanship only starts from RM1000 (Customer provide the material)

      Baju Melayu for nikah - Starts from RM550 (Include Material)
      Workmanship only starts from RM 250 (Customer provide the material)

      Any inquiries, please do not hesitate to call our boutique at 03-41442275.
      Thank you.


      Regards,
      FMTeam"

      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8:58 am

    hai can i get fuzana email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry baru realise your msg. Her email stated in her IG actually. fuzanamokhtaza@rocketmail.com
      hope it helps!

      Delete

Post a Comment