Raya as a Tunangan Orang

It's 3rd Syawwal and not too late to say Selamat Hari Raya, Minal Aidil Wal Faizin Wal Maqbulin. Taqabballahu minna wa minkum.

It seems like I've abandoned this place but not only here, I did abandon FB,twitter and IG. Now the focus more on Pinterest to get inspirations. hehehe. Can't wait till raya to finish and I would have wedding marathons and I wan't to get my hands on DIY my stuffs. YEAHHHHH. That will be on separate blogpost. Other than that, I've slowly bought stuff for my wedding like wedding shoes, wedding bed sheets and accessories. OKAYYYYY enough of wedding updates.

This hari raya felt so different especially having my love one with me. It felt so different. It felt so real. He came by malam raya and help out with cleaning of the kitchen, a bit. Then he came in yesterday for raya visiting and it just feels real. We had a great chat when my mom leaves us in the hall. I love this moment. When my dad came home, he tensed. I don't know why but may be my dad always act tough in front of him and made him scared padehal my dad buat lawak jugak semalam. So I'm popping by his house later and wearing my brown gold songket!

And at the same time quite sad because mom just hit me with reality when we were on our way home from solat hari raya.

mak: "Next 2 years mak dah pergi solat sorang2"
I can't make up my mind and I can't digest everything. I felt like a slap on my face. Every year, my mom and I will quickly and rushing to masjid between 7.20 and 7.30 am to wait for Solat Hari Raya. Now, it seems so sad that she brought this up. FYI, I'll be at my hubs place the whole of first day Hari Raya because his mom is the elders in the family. So, I can't ikut jalan raya with my family and will be hosting raya at his house. Sad tak? My family jalan raya pergi rumah sedara mara, I'll be going jalan raya later and alone. Dah tak best. Getting old tak best.haiz. Ok, back to the story. I hold my composure and everything, but when balik and nak mintak maaf and salam2, I'm speechless. I can't say anything at all. Cried buckets until my parents had to ask me to stop crying. The only thing I can say is that "mak, ayah, doakan eh". I only have next year to enjoy this moment. The next few years dah tak jumpe sedara mara, tak berconvoi :(

*the end*

I pakai my engagement kurung modern my mom sew for me. Just love it lah. And she even sew my half-moon shawl + iron the crystals. love you lah mak.










Anyways, you guys must remembered that my clique's wedding 2 weeks before hari raya and I was one of the videographer? Well, I've edited her nikah video and I was impress that she loves it. hehehhe suke suke suke.

Nahhhh sila tgk dan comment. btw I'm a very amateur and non-professional, so kene paham lah eh quality not so good. pakai pon compact camera since the dslr buat hal.hoho.

Enjoyyyy!!!

Comments