Getting engaged and just engage? What now?

Hi all!
I'm sure some of you who reads this blog would want to know what plays in my mind when I'm getting engaged. Well, if you must know, I only get to know my fiance for 2 months and we were engaged. Quite hectic to plan so much even though it was just a small ceremony. Because my family was quite big (my aunts and cousins are all there), we had to give a feast of 200 pax and mom exaggeratedly cooks nasi tomato with daging korma and all. Oh so much hassle. So yes, planning for the engagement was something hectic. Waht I didn't know of is that planning the wedding is tiring too. With all the vendors that I need to liaise with and the dates and appointments.

Here's some heads up for those who have already confirmed the date of your wedding day.

How to plan a DIY Wedding

This is a planner that you can print out and manage your budget (for those of you who doesn't like excel or MY excel sheet) you can refer to this.
Start figuring out your budget. Print out this checklist and start filling it out: | These Diagrams Are Everything You Need To Plan Your Wedding

Comments