Kakak-kakak kahwin [dot] com

Title je takle angz kan? hahah! 

Lately, I dah become kakak-kakak kahwin coz I made know to people Im getting married soon and they would ask me about my budget, my preparations, vendors that I source out. Eh buat penat je tau I blog ape uolls tak baca then keep on asking me.hahahha! If you what to see my budget, go here okay. The breakdowns, how I split cost, timeline. I pun ade itinerary if you want to see: malam berinai, the day before nikah and nikah day. Once in a while I'll update if there's need of updating lah kan.hahah

I'm happy to know that a lot of people are getting married and my classmates nak kahwin next year in September. Korang, why September eh? gigit baru tau!hahah! 

Akak busy ape lately? Akak still haven't confirm my bridal outfit. how now brow cow? Ni lah kan, cerewet and refinancing problems, kene tarik sane and sini. You know kids, in life, you can't have everything. Its an opportunity cost (from econs definition,nanti akak drawkan graph okay, bread and butter example :p). So I'm trying to get best deals right now, nak mix and match, change reception timing bla bla bla.

Qn: Akak dah keje 4 tahun pon nak budget?
Ans: Well, I don't find that to have lavish and grand wedding is appropriate for me because I bukan anak datuk datin. And to spend that much for 1-day event and tak ingat dunia for the future pon lagi satu hal uh. If you afford to have 30k wedding and have enough after that, okay lah kan. But if you want to do a 30k wedding but hutang and pinjam orang, no lah. it's not a wise thing to do. Berhabisan tak ingat dunia. Invest on your marriage and not wedding day. Yes, wedding is once in a life time abe nanti terkilan and what nots but I'm a pragmatic person. If this thing is a need, then I'll have it. If not, scrap it. Go according to your means. Jangan nampak org lain punye besar and lawa and cantik, kau pon nak. And alhamdulillah my parents helped most of it so my around 22k wedding just cut into half :) But it also doesn't mean that I can spend so much on other things too kan? I want to go honeymoon and 2nd honeymoon then babymoon, nak beli furniture and home appliance. hahah!

Qn: Akak tak takut ke kene kutuk?
Ans: Hahah! Zaman muda remaja akak can say: To hell with it, aku yg kawin asal kau sebok nak komen sana sini. kalau banyak songeh, bayarkan lah. I don't really takut kene kutuk. We do ala kadar, not so teruk takde deco takde pelamin takde kompang takde ape-ape. I still do have but the minimal. I tak amek vendor for deco since my caterer can provide all in. Their deco takla vavavoom macam the vendors but boleh lah, senonoh. and kalau they cant provide more, I add on some touch ups. I dah beli pon deco punye barang-barang.hahah.

Cute tak orang2 tanye aku bende-bende macam ni?hahah. Anyways, I'm busy doing some small-small things like my DIY wedding bouquet!!! Very excited! Beli tapi mahal kan, so I buat sendiri coz dah ade resources at home. Tinggal nak beli belen stuff to touch up :) 


I just need theseee

Cute tak i buat ni?

This is my dream bouquet
How do I do it? You can check Pinterest and Youtube for the tutorial. I pakai kain belen2 from my mom's sewing and table cloth. You can use ribbons lagi easier takya nak cute cute mcm I. I buat yang ini

Wedding DIY - Satin Ribbon Rose Bouquet 2

Next will be my bilik deco. nak beli railing, langsir. I've bought my cadar and fairy lights. am so excited!!! Okay, tu aje my update for now. This weekend nak pergi tgk barang hantaran and kain for my sedara-sedara.

Comments