NATAS Fair 2014 - August Edition

Hey guys! The best part about this week that I'm looking forward to is the NATAS Fair at expo! Yeay! Nak book for travel honeymoon can? Actually nak survey2 aje and see what's good for me. Am die itching to get myself a travel ticket, I want to go out of Singapore soon. dah sedap asek travel aje, kalau tak travel takle. hahah. Was planning 2 trips for end of year, one KL (actually nak pergi 3 times, one is with my parents and one is my adventure, solo trip and last but not least is with my tweeter friends after Nani's sister's wedding. weeehooo) and another will be my birthday trip. Oh gosh cant wait sey!!! Birthday trip will be a surprise. I hope I can cabut with excuse of school event or something :p hahahha. I'll let you know the soonest regarding the itinerary :))

For now, let's look forward to natas fair!

Oh what more of other great stuff this week? I'm going to Wanita with my colleagues this Thursday night. Can't wait!!! It's been a long break of watching plays. Now am watching it. I had to pass KKKP (Kuat Ketam Kerana Penyepitnya) with the students on Saturday coz it's my cousin and my colleague's wedding. It's free and I can claim my hours. How Sad! Anyways, all these plays are due to the Pesta Raya @ Esplanade. You can google them and look at other plays that you are interested. ^_^





Hopefully is funny, I dont want something like House of Bernada Alba, all matriarch and scary.hahah. but it was a nice show tho. Will update how good the show is. 

Comments