Wedding cakes and cake hantarans

I think you guys have wondered kenape I never put list of vendors for wedding cakes and cake hantarans. heheh well, my mom is doing it for me!!! because she do wedding cakes and cake hantaran and cake/kuihs for dessert bar. My mom has been doing this since 3 years ago. we started as hobby and then my mom went for cake and fondant course at Masjid Ansar which is really rezeki after since. She started of with cake hantarans and now my mom can make 2-3 tier wedding cake. hehhehe. Alhamdulillah.

We have different flavours like red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, lemon, blueberry, strawberry. We are doing more to fondant rather than cream. The dessert bar usually consist of brownies, pandan/ chocolate fudge, kuih talam and putri salad.

Here are some of the collections that mom made. You can find more pictures at Facebooke account under Meidloving cakes 2012, 2013 and 2014. Jangan malu2 mintak quotation okay.


























Comments

  1. Anonymous9:58 am

    Babe, your mother's cakes look gooooood! I'll be browsing around and asking for quotations soon. Hahah. Btw, saw your kompang under your budget list. Their prices are good! Tapi, I tau that one friend-friend price. Hahah. Kalau outside friend price, you know how much they charge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you so much for reading my humble blog. Thank you dear, no worries babe. You nak tanye the prices and nak tengok2 pon boleh. Just let me know your budget and your preference.

      For kompang is my brother's dikir friends. itu pon i ask around 8-10 pax aje, tak nak kecoh2. they are not really kompang group so I'm not sure if they are okay to kompang to others. I'll ask them and let you know k dear?

      Delete

Post a Comment