365 days to go!



Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah.

I can't believe it myself that I'm actually gonna get married next year around this time. I'm gonna be someone else's and that time will change as the status changes. It's like a fantasy that I'm engaged for 8 months now and I'm left with 365 days. It was a rough love life for me when I was younger and alhmadulillah after so much drama (in and out of relationships), I found THE one who asked my hand within 2 months proposal. And we got engaged. Yes, for those who knew me for so long, I can just make that kind of decision. Decision to just get married with someone I barely know because I believe in Allah's arrangements. I tried so hard to find THE one before this until some people gave negative remarks that I memilih, and I always gave stupid reasons when I went out with a date with a guy and it didn't feel quite right.

365 days

My fiance so romantic one, he did this for me and gave me on my birthday

and the real count down starts! :O

Can you see the date? It says 9 Apr 15 is the earliest date I have to key into the system. Allahu Mustaan :)




anyways, last week's play was AWESOME!!! WANITA so shiok!! We didn't managed to take pictures with them after the show coz there were so many people and especially Suria artists were there too giving support to them. I was jaw dropping literally as the I love the plot, like in between 60's- 70's P Ramlee era and the set was inter changing smoothly. The sets can move around and they change the sets quite fast I suppose. At first, it was a bit stiff and too baku for me but after awhile, the plot getting nastier and they were comfortable with their own skin. Only at times they forgot their lines and the surtitles were off and made me confused but they manage to cover it. Only the calefares, when they forgot their lines, then they kanchiong and the friend helped her feeding the lines but still forgot. Nasib calefare, tak heran sangat. All in all, I NEED  this kinda shows more okay.

Comments