4 more months to tua day

So I've been thinking quite a lot and I have a whole list of things to do for my tua day. Actually not to celebrate but to liberate myself before I get hitched. And since I'm turning 26 years old next year, I'm intending to do 26 things or so before I get married. My intention is very simple, I will get things done mostly on 19th of every month and reward myself with a cake after that :p kidding! I just need to do something stupid and adventurous knowing that I can't do all these (most of it) after marriage. Why on the 19th? 19th is my birthday yawww. heheehhe

THE LIST:
  1. Start talaqqi bersanad with my beloved ustazah Fatimah at Taman Jurong. (Actually I wanted to do it today but eventually, I messaged her too late so I pushed to next friday. Awesome possum!)
  2. Start swimming lessons with Mazni (This is also one of the things that I wanted to do today but unfortunately Maz was sick and she needs to recover a week or 2, so yeahhhh to me)
  3. Solo travelling to Malaysia/Indonesia
  4. Travel to Jakarta + Bandung/Bogor/Yogya/Surabaya on my birthday week
  5. Learn how to bake Pavlova
  6. To do paragliding in Malaysia/Indonesia
  7. Learn how to bake cinnamon rolls
  8. Learn how to lauk raya (rendang, lodeh, sambal sotong)
  9. Register ARS
  10. Register QTRS and pass
  11. Enroll car license
  12. TO BE SLIM (aimed 48kg)
  13. Do Lasik Surgery
  14. To change job and find a better one
  15. To teach youth Alive
  16. To do DIY stuff for wedding
  17. To do a Youtube video of cooking/hijab tutorial/DIY
  18. To do voluntary/humanitarian work
  19. To learn how to sew baju kurung
  20. To go for a solo trip
  21. Swim with the fishes at Aquamarine
  22. Midnight movie (yes I know I so kental one but I've never had midnight movie before eventho that time was a staycation, there wasn't any midnight movie -at marina square- so disappointed)
  23. To do B-wax at Strip
  24. To be away during New Year's Day (I can't think of any)
  25. To have Bersiram before Henna Night
  26. To khatam Quran before my wedding day
Yes, I've managed to find something cool to do to reach the 26th.hahha. so my timeline is in 1 year's time. wohoooo. Alhamdulillah some of it I've managed to do it so I put a strikeout for it. yeayyyy. 24 more things to do!! :DD

Comments