Booking of Solemnization location - and now is the real shit

Salam sayangss,

UPDATE: Booked void deck and masjid

I wish I can do at a hall but my small section have big space of void decks so they don't build mph. I really2 wanted to have my reception at Masjid Al Ansar but they have a delay in building it. Supposedly they will be done by January but they postponed to June and mom is scared that we can't get a place. And besides, it's easier for makcik2 to rewang2 the night before majlis. As much as I dismay, I have to agree with her coz she's willingly wanna pay. Takle nak kata ape2. So we booked on last Saturday and the clerk look at us one kind. hahha. confirm dalam kepale otak dia say, wah ni anak and mak so kachiong spider one. One thing good about staying in WP area is that they don't have deposits and only 6 months in advance crap. And it's cheappppp. void deck $50, water $8, electricity $20 total up to $166.92 including gst


Then we went to masjid alkaff, the clerk don't allow us to book the nikah slot at 12-1pm coz of stupid protocol. They don't allow us to nikah between 12-2pm due to solat timing and they suggested to push it earlier at 11am or 2pm. My mom tak nak giler 2pm coz she said too late already. I don't want 11am coz its too early and the madrasah mingguan kids will be having their assembly = noisy T_T The clerk said we can book first but don't need to filled up the timing. I'm thinking of after Zohor coz I dont want to have fresh make up, nanti kene tambah, makan masa 3 jam +++ leceh lah. So that is still pending and I've yet to message my ustaz regarding this matter, ask his point of view.

- and now is the real shit

It didn't occurred to me I'm going to be wedded in masjid in less than 1 years' time :O


20131018_153200

Picture

20131018_152451



Picture

okok. dah habis.


I totally forgotten about my kursus rumahtangga which will be held at Masjid Alkaff too, on 29-30 Nov 2014. I heard mix reviews but okaylah. asalkan dapat ilmu and we like dah confirm plus chop nak kahwin and pikul bende berat2 ni kat bahu kite. I'm just abit worried about my tunang because he ever mentioned about this matter and he was scared and taken aback on all the things he has to carry. No more sappy "i merajuk u, i tak nak layan u" anymore. Now is the real deal where kena mintak izin every time keluar/jalan/beli baju, kene tolak ansur, kene make things seems okay depan parents and in-laws kalau ade problem, macam cerita Walimah kat suria tu.

Oh and my I forgotten about my kursus is that Nyna and I dah plan nak pergi KL-Cameron on those dates after Nani's sister's wedding. Dah happy2 lepastu kene cancel, nasib belum book ape2 but terkilan many2. T_T I need a break!

Comments