Hello Kitty Run pack!

In order to be kurus, I pushed myself over the limit (padehal tak lah limit sangat kan, cume I don't really fancy running, that's all) to enroll the Hello Kitty 5km fun run which will be happening this Saturday at Sentosa. To tell you the truth, I wasn't a fan of Hello Kitty that much coz I'm never a girly2 when I was a little girl (well, I'm not a fan of anything pon. It's kinda hard to fall for something really hard). So I collected my pack after work yesterday at Suntec City after getting this email:

Super cute right?
I thought of meeting up with my cousin Nyna but she wanted to collect it on Saturday instead. So here, alone and taking pictures of the collection booth.




The race pack! Let see what they gave us....

The dri-fit running shirt
The cute number tag
Hello Kitty Plush Toy of course!

Breakfast before the race
Booklet/map and brochures
Vouchers
  
After that, I arranged an appointment with my weight management doctor which I used to go there few years back but I need a boost to make this fats go away. It helps to get your stubborn fats out of your system as well as get yourself eating healthily. Last time, it worked for me and I shed few kilos without exercising religiously and so I watched my diet and exercise regularly and that makes me stop and not being dependent on the pills. But recently, when I exercise, I don't shed my fats easily and I was in stress mode at work (both my part time and full time job) so it just leads one thing: DESTRESS myself with desserts. And having great colleagues and friends, we went cafe hopping for a week and I just added 4kg afterwords :O And that's why I had to make a comeback and in hoping that I can shed my fats ASAP coz my fitting for bridal outfit appointment in late January or early February. I want to at least have slimmer figure and healthier body by then so by September, I can look fabulous!

Medical Aesthetics also provide other treatments such as botox, laser treatments, IPL hair removal and many more. You can check out their website and make appointment online. The doctors are well-trained and equipped with knowledge and customer service. He advised me a lot of things including about what can or may affect my weight and body mass, dietary and food intakes and exercise techniques. He also reminded me that having to take this pills without making any changes in my diet and exercise may not be effective at all and I should forget about it.

 
The clinic from outside
the way up to the clinic
The pills that I have to consume once a day. 2 fat burner and 1 appetite depressant

Their charges are quiet cheap: 
$65 for first consultation and $45 for subsequent consultation. 
All the 3 pills just cost me $100.

Hopefully I can sustain this and can't wait to see the results!

Comments

  1. Hi can I ask whether the pill that you are eating is effective ? As I been wanting to try it out myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Yessss, currently I've lost 2+kg since my first consultation. But if you want more, you have to exercise more and eat healthily to get better results than mine. I exercise as and when i have the mood je. Makan pon tak berapa jaga sgt.

      Delete

Post a Comment