Planners & Diaries - gearing up for 2015!

Hi sayang! 

Are we geared up for 2015? Esp to BTBs like me having our big day in 2015? Heheheh.
I am truly excited and year after year, I'll always buy organizers just to pump up the spirit. 2014 is a very fast year, its just like a blink of an eye I got engaged to my dear. Usually I'll choose from 1 of my fav shops but this year, i chose all 3 of them!


This one from Typo
From the front
Paperstone calender
And the toughest choice but i think this suits me the most. Kiki.k weekly planner. I actually had paperstone for this year but was thinking, i need something that makes an impact. It was a tie between Typo glitter organizer and this but this just hits home. You can see all the motivations they put up in every single page.
And next year is definitely a new adventure! Marriage and having to go holidays with my love! Hehehe

How about you?

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:11 pm

    We have the same planner from kikki.k! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayy!! I ditched my 2014 planner already! haha. coz Kikki.k provides the whole of december section in it. To more adventures in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment