Exactly 8 months to go!

Bismillah!


Happy new year!! Am so looking forward to this year because of the big event and the life changing phase.

And today marks exactly 8 months the day.

And we celebrated 1 year of our engagement on 29th Dec :)
I can't believe it myself that I only have 8 months and less to prepare everything for my wedding. Itinerary is done, some how, my parents and I agreed on doing the solemnization at 11 am at the mosque. 

So what am I busy with for the past 1 year? Mostly I'm doing DIY stuff like this 
Centre pieces for my tables. Specialized quotes from Quran & Hadith. And a doa too for us :)
The front
The back

Nice right? I bought the frames at Ikea, 90 cents per piece. The flowers and other stuff will be provided by the caterer. Other DIYs projects will be in other posts as it needed their own. This one, is just purely Photoshop.

So, from here, you might know what's my theme colour. Hehe. And my date. Oh speaking of nikah, I've contacted my Ustaz, Ustaz Syed Mustafah to be my Naib Kadi. He said the slot still available and he will block it until I let him know that I want to register. So fun! Now, I need to coordinate that, maybe ask him about the khutbah nikah and ta'liq.

I've also distribute kain-kain for my paternal side, next saturday, I'll give it to my maternal side. yeay! The list seems to be lesser and lesser, and it means it nearer and nearer.

I'm still quite slow in my talaqqi, hoping that I'll manage to finish it up soon. huhu.

Kompang, I still can't decide to get them or not (Akrab, Azzumala and Putera Hijab Emas) coz mostly gave me the quote of $550 sehala. I find it too high because it's only satu kali tepuk. And Muwallid cannot perform coz most of them going to study abroad this year. They discontinue their service in June T_T. My friends pulak, I don't know if they want to help or not. 

I've yet to book our honeymoon because A hasn't renew his passport, so cannot book our flights. I've yet to whatsapp the guide, or I dont know whether to get a guide to bring us around.

The highlight of this year is definitely my wedding. An more adventures (travelling definitely!).

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:56 pm

    Fizahhh! Ma sya'Allah! I have the same idea of DIY-ing the centerpieces, just like what you did! Unfortunately though, I am not good in Photoshop. )=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Has!!! Hehehe great minds think alike! Ni basic photoshop dear, tak pro sgt pon.

      Delete

Post a Comment