Hand bouquet, checked!

It's nearly a month since I've updated. I can't imagine that my life right now is so hectic with work and all. But alhamdulillah, my list of things to do for the wedding day is getting lesser and lesser.

I try to do as many things on my own as possible. DIY, not just to save money but also to give a kind of sweet memories and effort in the process of being a bride.

Today's post will be mainly on my own hand bouquet. I get the inspiration from my cousin who bought it from a vendor and it looks beautiful. So I've decided, why not I do it myself since it is so damn expensive and doable, might as well i do it right? With much procrastination, I can actually finish up within 2 months but because it was my first time doing it, it too me time to buy things, and if tak cukup, I have to go and buy again. I really love the end of it. I'll show you how it is done from Youtube and also Pinterest :)


Wedding DIY - Satin Ribbon Rose Bouquet | iCreativeIdeas.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas

I had a sample of something that I want my bouquet to be like. I did extensive research on it and got it!
 


 Then I decided on the colour that I want and buy the materials.

The styrofoams

The accessories

The satin roses. It's from the ribbon as the top picture. I followed exactly, step by step and get these. It depends on how big your Styrofoam ball, Mine is 4 inch so I needed around 40 cute roses to cover most of the surface

And you need to find this type of styrofoam for the handle, or you can do it like the video, using toilet roll cupboard.


I did the wrapping oft the handle first and realised, it was too long, so i need to cut it

tadaaa
So how did I put it together?

Start from any direction, since it's a ball.

Don't forget to mark it! Make a circle of 5 base colour.
You can wish to wrap the foam ball too, to make it nicer if there's gaps

The, glue the main colour in the middle.
You can overlap it with the base roses 
Or you can do it with a gap like this.
Then you can put the accessories to cover up
Tadaaaa. Now next!
Just continue to create the 5 base colour roses within and you will get.....


This! After the accessories! You cant see the gaps anymore!

I've changed the handle braids to a double ribbon braid. It's just normal figure of 8 knot tie it tightly :)

Oh and don't forget to put the base ribbon so it doesn't look that bare or hanging. I shall accessories it more with big brooches to make it look more elegant :)

Happy trying!

Comments