Updates!! Updates!!

It's hellava month!!! Too many things happened at one time and I have to admit it, now I'm on a limbo.

January is suppose to be my happiest month because it's my birthday month. And I didn't plan anything about quitting a job until I went for an interview at KKH. I had some other interviews that I let down such as another KKH position and SIT in AMK. I was happy that I scored on the interview and I didn't thought that he asked for immediate leave by the end of the month. I asked the HR but she said it's okay, take your time. I tendered the day after my birthday after signing the LOA and was having birthday celebration with my parents when suddenly, a bomb dropped. The HR said they need me there ASAP, which I couldn't. There's school protocol and bla3, I couldn't leave it just like that nor I could just get rid of the best opportunity that I can get.

But I guess, I can't leave them just like that especially having great friends which are like a big family to me. So I'm jobless now. huhu.

Not so fun birthday aite? But the farewell lunches from my colleagues are the best. You know you are worth it when they have a big bash for your farewell lunches :) and I'm missing them already!

Q: I know I'm getting married, why I need to change job?
Simply because I want a better job that people appreciate me better with my work and I want more benefits for our future family. Other than that, I want to be away from my fiance, I don't like to have relationship in same job. It gets sticky and I know I can be professional but I'm afraid he can't. And if I'm married to him, he would have more power on decision making rather than now.

Mom's psyched is always too powerful. She said why I quit my job coz it's near and good friends and bla3. I just simply want a better environment to work in. She said padan muka and I made rash decision but it wasn't my fault 100% too. And I never regret on quitting the job, only that I lost great friends that is. My mom said I cari pasal ade keje bagus and then I quit. Tu bak kata pepatah, yang di gendong keciciran, yang dikejar tak kesampaian. Takde rezeki there. InsyaAllah, somewhere else. Allah knows best. He's plan never fails.

But the good thing about now is that I can settle most of the prep stuff for my wedding!!
  1. Do my dulang hantaran
  2. Paint my room  
  3. Change my lights
  4. Make the basket handkerchief for my tempat bunga rampai
Oh, and I'm gonna buy fabrics for my wedding dresses next week!! Yeayy!! Shall update about that too.

And I'm less than 200 days left till my wedding! Weeee~~~~

Comments