#weddingdrama: Pening kompang

Kompang, kompang.

I've been like 2 months thinking whether I want to take kompang or not. My fiance doesn't want it, he doesn't belief in kompang and he thought that it's kurafat or something, I told him it's not becuase the kurafat part will be the kuda kepang and eat all the glass pieces and whipping each other. I didn't get the Kompang group that I wanted because they will discontinue their service in September.

I asked my mother whether we wanna have it or not and who will make the bunga manggar and both my parents were like, nope it's suppose to be the guy side who is paying for kompang and bring the bunga manggar. hmmmm. since he doesn't want it and it is at my side, I should contribute it on my own right?

So that's one. Another is the timing, I told my mom that I want it to be on the beginning of the wedding reception as we will be walking/coming from the masjid. My mom told me it's too early, there's no one will be there. I told her there will be my friends and his side, that's still counted though. She asked me to get it after we change our outfit and I told her, it will be around 3+/4 and she said it's too late.

Haiyya.

Now I dont know whether I want it or not. A lot of the people said, if it's too expensive just have a cd blasting the kompang. For me, it doesn't give the vibes of having kompang played in cd. Is either, have it or don't have it at all.

So should I have a kompang group? and what's the reasonable time?

Comments