Busy Busy Me

Bismillah.

Ada mcm2 bende nap update tapi biaselah mane ade time ajekan.

1) So a lot of people wondering when I said I'm jobless during my previous post but it doesn't mean that I don't have a job, I still have but because I have to serve the 1 month notice kan. hahah. So kecoh2 last 3 weeks I've been called for interviews for 3 different positions (Programme Executive, Faculty Assistant, Experience Executive) and companies (Mendaki, SOTA, Terrapinn). Cut story short, I was selected for all jobs but I need to choose only one. I only had 3 days to decide and alhamdulillah i've decided the best of all of them (between pay, benefits and working time), School of the Arts or SOTA for short. I'll be starting on 1st April (nope, not April Fools) and my first assignment will be the Open House on 11th April. Can't wait!!

2) I finally painted my whole room, from ceiling and cornice (it takes me 2 hours to finish each but I did in a spread of 2 days) and the whole room walls besides the wardrobe (I took another 2 days because I was sick). I used Nippon Paint with different base, coz got difference between chalk base or the shiny2 type.

Brush for cornice, new roller, Vinyl Silk for cornice,
Vinilex 5000 for my walls, Matex for ceiling and Easy Wash for the living room
Matex is the cheapest version of paints, 7 litres just cost $27 compared to the the other paints cost around 70+ to 90+ depending on the brands and the types. The most expensive will be the anti germs+easy wash+anti UV rays, cost around 100+.

3) Okay, that's aside. I've booked the kompang group- Kompang Al-Izz. It is not that cheap but I love their service. They offered me 4 songs, 2 modern songs and 2 selawats. I dah choose the songs and selawats and they said they will practice just for me. yeah!

4) Oh and my parents dah deposit the wedding card without my knowledge! I was quite disheartened they never discuss with me and asked me for my opinion or what colour. And is much more expensive compared to the ones we wanted in JB. Mengamuk oi aku! I was like literally ranting to my brothers and A about it. So A and I had this brilliant idea to do 100 pieces just for my friends. I'm not sure to print on my own or to send to printer company at Sunshine Plaza area.

5) I'm nearly halfway through to my khatam Quran. Now is like each time I come, I can finish 1.5 juz. My aim its finish up before the fasting month so that I can focus on my wedding prep or taking other classes too. hahah! Planning to take driving license and dressmaking - again.

6) My mom and I went window shopping abe beli wardrobe for my room. So I had to clear all my stuff in my wardrobe and it's easier for the person to lift it and bring it in. Kemas and remove all the things was easy but my room right now is in big mess! Oh the 2nd round of kemas will be soon, after raya i guess, to make room for the groom!

That's all for now! I shall update more things soon! Especially about my job! Toodles~

Comments