Honeymoon - booked!


WE'VE BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!

It wasn't that hard as my fiance and I didn't matter where we want to go or specifically where he wanted to go. We are not very fussy and we came to conclusion that we wanted to go somewhere near. Coz we wanna save up money for.......cannot tell uh. Nati dah takde excitement. Let's put it as a bigger project for now. We want to spend the best of our honeymoon coz it is the only time that we are alone coz both my house and his house are occupied with our family members.

Sape nak teka where it is?

Nah, clue paling obvious! Hehehe

Since it is a tropical island, there wasn't any hassle to pack our clothing and I've already planned what to wear on a beach holiday. I've yet to buy luggage bags. I don't know if I want to get 1 big one or 2 normal size bags. Coz to think of it, 30kg for each passenger means worth it right to get our own luggage bag? heheheh. and more shopping too. Oh did I tell you this also will be my first time after donkey years I took normal airplane instead of the budget plane? and I choose SQ instead of SilkAir (padehal adik-beradik and no difference in price) because I just like SQ and their service.




I also arranged with the hotel with some honeymoon packages and we get cheap deals too. just by emailing them after I've confirmed with the booking of hotels. I booked through Booking.com (not sponsored) and there's no hassle. I like to book my hotels under Booking.com as it doesn't have hidden prices and hassle free. The most important one is that it didn't charge my credit card immediately and certain hotels can get free cancellation. heheheh

Itineraries all done! I sooooo can't wait because it will be my 1st trip in 2015 (lambat kan, September baru boleh travel) and travelling with le husband. heheheh

mentel mode: ON!

Update: I made the wrong reservation for one of the hotels and was so disappointed at myself! Mcm mane boleh careless pon tak tau. One thing about Booking.com is that they you don't need to pay anything upfront and sometimes no cancellation fee only until like 1 month before the date. So nak cancel and reschedule everything ni mcm leceh. haha!

Comments