Kursus Rumahtangga - Kasih Sejati, you rock uh!

Assalamualaikum. I know this is long due but I was so busy for the last week and so tired, like almost everyday I have to complete so many things. 'Ala kulli hal.

Kasih Sejati makes A and me more closer than ever. We should do this in like 5 or 10 years time down the road, ade tak? Hehehhe.

I love everything about the course and especially at masjid Mydin where the food were super awesome delicious! Okay besides that, the content was super good! There's 8 modules to cover for both days and there's mix of theory and also hands-on. The hands-on part are divided into 2, written and practical. Written will be like half of the time because of the exercises like what you like about your other half, expectations, his/her characteristics, in-laws characteristics, where and when to stay, financial calculation and so on. The practical only will be on the second day and there's 2 games that we could play. I don't want to spill the beans :p

What both A and I both learnt and agreed were definitely about communication, knowing about each other's personality and how to handle the after marriage life. We are still planning, bringing the book during our dates to discuss about financial, about how we want to raise our kids, where we gonna go for our next honeymoon and so on.

My group mates, table 3

Okay, for those of you who put a bad review of kasih sejati, I cant find any except for they extended their talk 30 mins on first day and 1 hr on last day, but I dont mind as long as I dapat tulis surat cinta to my lovely fiance :)) ehehehe. Coz I've read bad reviews like, cannot sit together lah, cannot discuss together lah, why in masjid (then people have to wear tudung), content not so impactful (dah pernah belajar and orang dah tau bla3). I'll get to you guys i point forms okay?
  • "cannot sit together lah, cannot discuss together lah": There's a reason to it. I feel more relaxed and can speak up my mind on a different table rather than sitting together next to each other. Especially about what you like or not like about your partner, or what you like/know about your future-in-laws
  • "why in masjid (then people have to wear tudung),": I find it better to learn things in masjid as u get pahala i'tikaf and kalau dah time solat, just pray jemaah and get more pahala. And if it is between pakai tudung or not, that is another issue altogether which I don't want to discuss any further. I mean, its held in a masjid, you should know the adab. 
  • "content not so impactful (dah pernah belajar and orang dah tau bla3)": Coming from someone with madrasah background like almost throughout my whole life (13 years man!), you tell me if dorang ajar bende yg repetitive ke tak? Or maybe I know more than what the speaker teaches? You have to come with an open heart, don't be so arrogant and learn from other people, especially the experienced people. Mr Khair LOVES to give real life experiences that I can relate to many times.

One of the speakers, Mdm Suriati, Mr Khair's wife
The speakers are very very very experience and they explain things very detailed without making us or him/her uncomfortable. I really how they address things that we find it taboo to ask around, to even your parents and you can just understand things better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND the best part is that, I've received the certs and dah boleh kahwin!!! I really recommend Kasih Sejati to all of you BTBs out there and I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

Yeay we graduated!!!
We get a voucher from Gem By Gem worth $100, thank you so much  for giving this especially for people who can't afford to buy expensive mahr 
Our smiling faces!
p/s: I know that ROMM make a confusion for people, they said it is compulsory to go for the course and now they said it's not. For me, as a madrasah student which I am entitled a waiver, I find it very beneficial which I didn't get it from my madrasah days. Learning theory and to deal it in reality is totally different. I would suggest all of you to go, don't give excuses like "oh its too expensive". For me, if you can afford to get married, it's not expensive after all. 

Comments