#WeddingDrama: Khatam Quran

Assalamualaikum

Sorry I've been busy like 24/7 ever since I started new job at SOTA. back to back events and now, I'm down with flu.

Remember that time, i have target with my ustazah to do the majlis Khatam Quran the night before my nikah? Well, it turns out that my ustazah couldn't make it on Friday nights as they will have majlis halaqqah with masyaikh. She only mentioned that if I really want it on Friday, it will be from 6pm till mghrib. She asked me whether can we have it on Saturday morning before my nikah?

Hopes and dreams seems to fall apart, I'm already halfway through and there's so much time, effort and money wasted to know that I can't have it on Friday night. I'm trying to sooth myself with another plan. Hopefully my aunts can help me with the majlis Khatam Quran. I'll just need to finish up my recitation before my wedding, that's all. The khatam can come later with my ustazah.

Why?

1- Friday at 6pm till maghrib is the most busy time where everyone wants to set up stuffs, wanna bring things down, guests starts to come bla3. Simply said, ribut coz my family is very big. I want it to be after maghrib, where everyone is more or less settle down and recite the Quran together with my makcik2 and cousins.

2- My solemnization will be at 11am on Saturday, it's too chaotic to have a majlis Khatam Quran before the solemnization. Dgn org nak dtg, dgn nak make-up n nak pakai baju, nak bawak barang2 hantaran nak pergi masjid. Too kecoh please! and Khatam Quran will be long, around 1 hr to 1.5hr + nervous, confirm cannot make it one.

Maybe I just Khatam Quran 6 months later, before going for my *big* travel. I'll do like kecik2 je and together with doa kesyukuran/selamat. In hoping that I dont get pregnant lah kan by the time. hahah!

Comments