Bridesmaids' Gifts

Sebenarnya, I've been contemplating on who would be my bridesmaids because when I asked my cousins, they said ask my best friends. And when I asked my best friends, they said ask my cousins. Only that I decided after Masturah, my cousin, said, susah2 kiteorg sudah. I didn't know that to choose bridesmaid pun susah. Actually I need only 1 person to be there for me throughout. It was kinda hard not to have a sister where I can just ask her to do everything for me. But in the end, chose 3 best cousins of mine, the  #tgihk team, Sara, Tura and Kina. hahahah

Why I need a bridesmaid?

- because I don't have a sister to ask around like taking care of my phone and phonecalls
- to be the timechecker if I exceeded the timing and maybe to call the kompang, dj to sync the timing, to call videographer n photographer to arrange timings
- to have my back when I cried like buckets during nikah
- to have someone to pass monies to vendors (MUA, kompang)
- to bring my dulang hantarans to masjid
-to take care of me if my MUA takde

The cousins fit the most coz they all will be at my wedding from morning till late and I don't feel guilty to ask them to stay or looked tired.

I've been in the situation that I had to stay 2 whole freaking days and do nothing except sebok2 amik gambar je, nothing official to do. And some, I had to stand kat tepi but without the fan of course and feel like tiang lampost.

I have been eyeing cute skirts at Poplook and decided, why not I just but from them? I couldn't decide between nude and pink. Why only skirts and not the whole outfit? Well, I dont want them to feel restricted and if I bought something not to their liking, they will stuck with that stuff. As for me, I wanted to make it casual and not so hard. Nude skirts with tops on their own will be nice right? I bought boxes from Urban Write, my favourite shop to buy stationaries. And then I bought flower bands to wear them together during the wedding. It's gonna be nice!!! I've also bought them perplex clutches for them to use it on my wedding day to put phones lah, money lah, apape lah. hahah.

 


It was Pinterest inspired of course to do the gift box (and I had to crack head to do nice cute2 things) and all and it was impromptu, I didn't really plan it or think through about it. Kite nak org tolong kite, kite hadiahkan lah bende yang gerek2 kan?

 

I've included some cute card and a note. And get each of them the item that they need to do. So for Mas, I had my spoilt watch in it, Kina, was tea bags, plasters and tissue packet while Sara had sampul duit to keep money and give money. hahah


Turah's

Because it was so impromptu that I didn't know when we gonna meet again and to what excuses, luckily I have something with Kinah that she needs to return it to me. So I texted the girls for a lunch out and lepak since it was a Good Frida, spend time with cousins. When the came, we just settle down coz I reach first mah. And I didn't see Sarah, I asked Turah mane dia, she said Srah malas nak siap2 keluar. Then terus I break the news of putting the boxes on the table. See their shocked faces.


Mas: Alamak pressure uh ade expectation. HAHA. no lah dear, just helping me out je.

And Sarah felt super guilty and I made her wear tudung at home and take picture. hahahha. It wasn't her fault pon coz she didnt know about it

A photo posted by Fiza Aw (@fiza_licious) on
My cousins didn't know and had a hint of it. Mission, successful :) 

Comments