Nurie Catering

Bismillah!
Assalamualaikum everyone!

Actually I dah lame book my caterer but I dont have the time to blog about it until now. Busy pasal keje. heheheh

Okay so, kite dah booked Nurie one year mark from my wedding but Cik Nor was very chillax person. She said she havent prepared 2015 punye packages after raye. hahah. cute lah cik! 

So when my cousin's wedding, we approached her again and she asked us to make an appointment in March or April and so we we did. She is the most honest person in catering and she will not extra charge you, she tambah barang (chairs and tables coz our family is very big) for us. And she asked us how's our budget whether nak lavish2 ke nak simple2. I'm very simple and pragmatic, tak suke bende so complicated and too lavish. I learned from my cousin, simplicity is the best which is betul coz you wont really pening kepala nak up to standard or nak the latest design. Memang kahwin cume sekali but it doesn't mean that you have to finish up your savings account to look glamourous. Yang penting makanan sedap and orang happy datang tak kene halau2 utk balik.


Here are some of my cousin's wedding pictures. All white wedding so prettyy!! And simple.





Here's the quotation
So she has 3 packages, difference dia banyak uh like a lot. but me being tak nak extravagant and my parents pon have their own budget, so when she came terus get to business takde nak hek takde gossip2. terus she writes all the details and wallaaaaa~ in like 30 mins flat we iron on all the stuffs. Best part is, the 2nd time she will come with the designers, she will let me choose whatever design I want which is the simple and beautiful dias. hehehe

Here's my total bill. So happy!!
And thanks to my makcik2 both paternals and maternals akan sumbang kuih2 coz dorang mmg buat oh so delicious, and we are ready to go!!! 3 more months or less, hehehe.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:56 pm

    Salam dear, I'm keen on booking Nurie Creations for my wedding next year. I nak feedback with regards to this but tak dapat bnyk info on it. Mind whatsapping or email me? I'm farizah, email: n.farizah.r@gmail.com hp: 85330271. Boleh? Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment