Masak masak.....

So sorry for the delay, padehal bende ni dah lame kat draft but because I always have problem of converting my pictures to lappy or whatnots and now mcm harus gitu blogging with pictures, kalau tak mcm boring. hehehe. Well, Ramadan Kareem everyone! It's day 4 already and hope everyone is doing fine. I will make a special post about Ramadan but now, let's go to this first! 

Kan I promise korang about masak-masak kan? So this is like the first masak-masak I will show it to you, very simple aje. 

Peach Danish - Cafe Zaiya - Midtown East, New York City
Peach pastries!
I buatkan for my cousins during her house warming. Kite potluck lah since she was nearing to her due date to delivery, takkan nak susah2 kan dia kan. So nasib kat rumah ade bende alah ni. Pastry instant I bought from Toko Warisan Halal Frozen! Banyak bende okay I beli kat Toko Warisan Halal Frozen ni, mesti dpt pahala banyak coz helping kite2 kakak2, mak2 yg berkerja ni. Allah yubarik fikum!

So mcm mane nak buat bende alah pastry yg lawa ni?
Brand Kawan. Kat Toko Warisan cume ade ni small size, kalau pergi Giant JB ade yg besar nye, puas hati. hahah
Bende pastry ni looks like this ↓ then you just cut it as so, the 2 opposite cannot be cut.

Then you flip it to the opposite direction. Now you know kenapa takle potong sampai habis kan? coz nanti takle flip and terlepas.

Mcm ni! Jadi diamond! *shine bright like a diamond*

Put on the trays.

Jgn lupe egg wash to have it nice and kilat effect

*sizzling*

Dah golden brown, keluarkan.

And press the middle part so you can put your filling. I put custard filling this time and peaches.

Ni gambar lama. hahahha but it looks like this lah.


So dah makan2 terbahak2, my cousin ajak walk around her house. so we start at her master bedroom, then to the middle room or the baby room. It was fine until the last room, I was like asal seme tak ikut aku gi bilik ni eh? And they scream surprise! hahahhaha. Kantoi!
Tgk lah dorangggg!!
Tgk tu budak pakai tudung biru mati2 tau. nanti kau, siap kau nak kahwin kan next! hahahaha


😪😭😱😵😲😆😶

A decent picture! Bachelorette party is a success coz I wasn't expected!


Saaaaaayang korang! cousins for life 😘😘

Comments