My bacherlorette staycation @ Jen Hotel

It was supposed to be just a staycation and I expected that it will be a bachelorette party until our plan was like asek2 tukar dates, tukar location and mcm huru hara lah.

And I learnt not to expect anything.

So bile dah book everything seme, I was like, okay just another staycation and I requested this hotel walaupun in my heart i really badly wanted Lloyd's Inn but it was fully booked 

Initially it was Hajar and Amany aje coz we don't know the others plans or what. So dorang tipu aku bulat2 aku ingat si Amany lambat!!!!






The whole room is too pretty!! And spot on! Balloons!! My fav!!

                                        



The surprise was funny. Hajar fetched me from the lobby at level 10 and went up to level 15. The place is super nice and Hajar opened the door. I was like, eh lawa deco eh and they screamed surprise! I really didn't expect sey!

Dah lepas kene surprise! Tak sangka ade Faa and Amany wasn't late!




Pwincessyyy


So then dah camwhore and we were like super lapar, they surprised me to go lunch+dinner at somewhere at Arab St and meet another mommy, Kimmy!

So tempat surprise dia was The Lab!! Yeayyy and alhmadulillah we all enjoyed it!!




Mommies-to-be meets Bride-to-be

We said goodbye to Kimmy coz she can't stay. So we went back to the hotel buy food for breakfast and try our luck to get into the swimming pool. And we did! For a nice 1 hour kat dalam air and the place is super nice!! Only the sad thing we didnt manage to get to swim the next morning to see the sunrise and the skyscrapers coz it's raining with thunder.






Super awesome!!!! Nak tinggal kat Jen Hotel again!!!

Comments