3 months! My confirmation will be on September!

Time pass-by so fast and it's already 3 months since I've been working in SOTA. To tell you the truth, I still have withdrawal symptoms tho. I still would prefer my ex-colleagues, dorang gerek giler. Even up till now we still contact and they asked me whether I open orders for kuih raya. I guess they too never had a CCPE/SPE that was so close before too that they felt the gerekness. How awesome we are kan? But in the long run, I wouldn't want to work for the same position lah, I nak keje lagi 8 years man, takkan kat sama tempat? I would come back as a different position. Hmmmm. Admin manager ke? Tu pun kalau dah dpt degree lah kan. HAHAHHA.

I miss them so much, I miss nice and cheap food, I miss friendly people in the whole school, I miss the garden, I miss the gardeners, I miss the security guards, I miss cheap transportation and fast and near. I miss everything actually. Sigh.

Why?

People here are less friendly and they are workaholic, they dont talk much to each other. Datang terus buat kerje mcm nak giler. Abe tak paham if different race pasal nak balik cepat time puasa, boleh tanye kenapa lagi. Tau tak being so rude? I dont get to interact with teachers that much besides Music teachers yang awesome. But its hard to talk to them without music background. hahah. makan susah sgt and mahal, orang melayu terlalu sikit and some teachers are very coloured. Yelah, arts mane ade banyak melayu, kau tak paham ape. Abe takya pikir kiteorang ni getho ah, bebual singlish as if aku tak paham kau nye english.


Gonna pop by soon and meet them. Missing them dearly.
Confession: I never get too close and affection towards work. This is the first time and it hits me hard.












Comments