Pre-wedding Photoshoot - the halal way


A photo posted by Fiza Aw (@fiza_licious) on

Today will be the day I hit my 30 day mark. Exactly one more month to go.

Things that I've settled EXCEPT for:

  • Hanging the curtains in my room
  • Go for Spa and pampering myself
  • Haven't survey the flowers at the orchid
  • Haven't sent the remaining card I have
  • Confirm with my bridal dress for final fitting
  • CAR
  • Kompang-to reconfirm
  • Dj/Announcer and another 20 more songs to download
  • Buy bedroom set stuff at Courts
I'll be meeting my vendors soon:

8 Aug - Bedroom set at Mr A house
11 Aug - VideoSmith
12 Aug - Bliss
1 week before wedding - Deco team


----------------------------------------------------------

My cousins a.k.a. bridesmaids and my brothers very mentel supportive people when the want to layan me having a pre-wedding photoshoot and without the groom. Luckily we decided that way because we won't create awkwardness with my bridesmaid and my brothers. Actually my brothers bukan bestmen pun but ni kire suke2. And guess who's our cameraman? Hahaha. Handphone and us! Thanks to bro, Sam, he did the editing and the results are awesome! PUAS HATI kene gigit dgn nyamuk and all the sweaty stupid stuff. hahaha. We took 3 hours okay to finish up our photoshoot. giler ke tak giler. Okay, enough talking and here's the pictures. Enjoy!

Date: 7 July 2015
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Place: Behind Singapore Sports School
Camera: Canon EOS 70D (18-200mm and prime lense)






One of my favourites!


Belum ready dah petik. Ape dahhh








Fefeeling sikit!















We definitely have fun!!




my favourites too!!







Comments

  1. woo alhamdulillah the light was gorgeous! love the sparkler shots. you look great... excited for you babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear :)) I'm really having mix feelings, dah start panic actually. hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment