2 months of marriage and A GREAT SHORT TRIP!

Bismillah!

Dear BTBs and ex-BTBs,

Alhamdulillah, just in time that we landed on our 2 months anniversary as husband and wife, we also received good news from Syarfique, our photographer that the our wedding picture is ready! Yeayyy! I really love the outdoor pictures more than the wedding itself coz most of the wedding photos are found in my FB. haha. Here are some sneak peaks that I will show to you, and not to anyone else via FB.





 



I know I haven't do my wedding post-mortem and AFI. I will write a short, simple and sweet one soon(coz I wrote one and I didn't have WIFI so it didn't autosave, so by the time I have internet I forgot to press save, the laptop show tantrum and shut off by itself and poof, gone! So I don't want to rewrite it again, maybe later when I'm good). 

I found this one cute couple who made their courtship a book. Too sweet I tell you and I stalked his IG ever since.




Who says that you can't get stress and depression when you just step into marriage life? There's too much to handle and you just have to start everything all over again. You have to lose yourself and don;t be you anymore. You will be shared with everyone and you will always need to please everyone except for yourself. It is a normal process where people don't talk about it and I understand why that 6 weeks marriage couple just to choose to be separated. The struggle is real, different people have different challenges.

That's why we wanted to have a short trip, a round of a trip of honeymoon and get it going. Alhamdulillah it is a good point where we reconnect and to have our own privacy, not to run away from responsibility though. Mcm retreat gitu, rejuvenate ourselves and be away from Singapore. Singapore ni very stressful life, too many stressful things adds up makes our mind blown.

Cameron highlands is a very good place to go. But sadly Deepavali and November school holidays are not a good combo. Firstly, there's so many cars and people in Cameron Highlands which creates massive jam and taxi drivers dont want to go to certain destination. Secondly, most of our agents and taxi driver are Indians who celebrates Deepavali. November = rain. I prayed so much for it not to rain and alhamdulillah few timing are not raining. I was super scared that I will be drench in a cold weather. People can laugh, hah Malaysia so cold meh? Vapors coming out from my mouth while I'm talking. There's one when the it was super cold it was at 15 degrees. Soupy noodles and dishes are the best.





















Till another getaway!heheh



Comments